Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Superultramodern Quotations 3

The NSTP theory converts the narrow possibility of truth in the proposition - anything that is logically possible is empirically possible - into a healthy probability.

In Christian Religion there is Godhead race; in Hindooism there are Godhead races.

The Indian president plays political relation with his full family; the American president plays political relation with the full humanity.

If I have got got any shame it is the shame of being a human.

God is the best insinuator.

I cognize a great trade about Supreme Being but I'm not so certain if He exists.

I have known a great trade about Supreme Being but I cognize not if He really exists.

When I desperation my lone safety is philosophy.

Philosophy is the lone safety of this despaired soul.

I am a philosophical refugee.

Heaven is the topographic point where a king of beasts makes not kill a caprine animal to do a living. He merely have those states of consciousness, which do him experience that he have had a caprine animal and that his hungriness is quenched. For that's what ultimately matters. And my theory points to a way that could take us to such as heaven.

In the substance of Truth I am an agnostic.

Regarding Truth I am an agnostic.

I am an doubter when it come ups to Truth.

Technology statuses morality.

My desired audience is not Man, but God. But the calamity is that I can never surprise my audience.

I wish to dwell one more than life only if it were that of a superhuman.

We are merely states of consciousness, but Supreme Being is a soul.

God is anomalous and heretic.

War is an abstraction, not a reality. In human race there is no war.

Reality - a mere sequential executing of non-spatial states of consciousness - is never at war.

Reality is never at war.

This human race is the best of all possible human races in the lone sense that it is the best of all possible questions.

This world is the best of all possible questions.

The full history is nil but a mere fabricated linguistic context of my ain life.

God is on the side of the 1 who have understood his question.

Man is a born slave - slave of his desires.

Christianity is a humanitarian's humbug.

Cries and choler are contrary voices of frustration.

Take the pure love out of pure sexual activity and what shall stay is either a pure temper or pure vulgarity.

To acquire married is to acquire divorced from romance.

Marriage is divorcement from romance.

Virginity is sexual poverty.

Virginity is poorness in sexuality.

Life is a Godhead seduction.

Truth is often uncovered by apparent imprudence.

The cardinal to success is discipline; undiscipline the maestro key.

If subject is the cardinal to success, undiscipline is the maestro key.

The cardinal to success is discipline, but undiscipline is the maestro key.

Man is the strongest as well as the weakest of all animals. He is the strongest for he is the most intelligent 1 and the weakest for there be the upper limit figure of statuses to make him the most suffering one.

My definition of faith is that 'any system of propositions that is believed to be 100% certainly true by its believer/s is a faith according to its believer/s'.

My being is such as that 'I' do not really exist. At the end of apprehension so much Iodine understand that I cognize nothing. Iodine endure for being surrounded by intense agony and yet I'm deeply leery if first of all there is indeed any consciousness except me. I endeavor to happen the creative person who might have got fathered this great cosmopolitan fine art but experience myself to be too lame to carry through this unachievable mission. Yet I have got every regard for life, and it is this sheer regard that brands me live.

The being is the effect of the ultimate questioner's vanity.

The noblest enactment I can execute is that I give my womb-to-tomb felicity as a testimonial to the unfathomable cosmopolitan agony that ever exists.

Life bes to be a mystery.

Life bes to reply the seemingly unanswerable ultimate inquiry about the nature of existence of the ultimate questioner.

God is the true realistic point where human ground mostly, if not completely, interruptions down. Mystery is the psyche of existence.

Life, by which I intend my life, is a great, or probably the greatest, design, from its very beginning to its end, the end that, I think, is improbable to exist. Each and every spot of life is a portion of the design. Design bes as the effect of the ultimate questioner's vanity. And my missionary post is to happen the most cardinal truth, which probably exclusively affects the nature of the being of the ultimate questioner.

God's linguistic communication is Mystery. Variant: The linguistic communication of Supreme Being is Mystery. Variant: Mystery is the linguistic communication of God.

Tear is the linguistic communication of suffering.

Life is philosophy.

The human race is nil but a profoundest bloody fatalistic non-spatial computational game played by Supreme Being -the ultimate inquirer - with a human - me - for the interest of asking the ultimate philosophical inquiry about the nature of the former's existence, quenching His existential vanity.

It is through the scientific discipline of star divination that we come up to cognize about the peak elements in the designing of the universe.

Suffering is an inevitable unfortunate epiphenomenon of the ultimate questioner's vanity.

The human race is ruled by enlightened thugs; the being by the most enlightened one.

An atheist is as spiritual as a theist.

The calamity of human life lies in it existing for Godhead vanity.

Grief is a glass of poisonous substance Supreme Being have got forced me to imbibe in order to quench His ultimate vanity.

God is a paradox.

The existence of Supreme Being is the ultimate paradox.

God is the ultimate blackmailer.

The human race is a "two work force show" - me and God.

God exists, though He withstands reason.

I have built an intellectual empire.

The psyche of temper is madness.

God is beyond Truth.

Any systematic organic structure of cognition is science. The more than than systematic the organic structure of cognition is the more scientific it is.

At the bosom of my metaphysic there is the ultimate inquiry and at the bosom of the existence there is the ultimate questioner.

Man is a bloody-minded animal.

Noble liquor are heterodox.

God is a painstaking evil. Variant: Supreme Being would be a painstaking evil. Variant: I theorise that Supreme Being is a painstaking evil. Variant: I theorise that Supreme Being - the ultimate inquirer - is a painstaking evil.

I am looking forward to suppress the world.

God is the lone dictator.

Life is painful to be meaningful.

Ego and enviousness have got made human race blind.

God is a semi-solipsist.

The human race is populated by nil but a couple of semi-solipsists.

No comments: